The legislative process in the U.S. Congress is complex and the rules under which legislation is considered are complicated and arcane, varying widely between the House of Representatives and Senate. As a former staff member in the U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate, founding principal Erik Lieberman has extensive experience in the legislative process in both chambers of Congress. Lieberman PLLC can assist firms seeking to influence or monitor the legislative process in the U.S. Congress.
Representative Services Include:
- U.S. House of Representatives Rules and Legislative Process
- U.S. Senate Rules and Legislative Process
- Monitoring and Analyzing Legislation
- Drafting Legislation/Amendments
- Congressional Investigations
- Congressional Hearing Preparation